- 44,875 hits
- Follow Being a Bringer of Light and Hope on WordPress.com
Charol Messenger, visionary since 1975
I first talked to God when I was three years old, in my backyard, speaking up to the heavens. I
remember a sunny day with clouds. November 1975, during a life-changing event, I saw the potential and true hearts of all humanity. The next day I began writing. January 2019, I was wakened by an inner
nudging and Jesus began speaking to me the first Letter of many that he wishes to share with all humanity.
Nineteen book awards include 4 First Place Winners. These hopeful and inspiring books are nondenominational spirituality and personal growth for all ages.
I was also blessed in 2020 as an Honoree of Marquis Who’s Who in America.
My writing is are most similar to Gina Lake, Neale Donald Walsh, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, David R. Hawkins, and James Redfield.
I invite you to follow me at www.facebook.com/charolm99
Free pdfs are available at www.awakeningkeys.com
- YOU ARE HERE TO LIFT UP EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING AROUND YOU.
- THE BRINGERS OF LIGHT, new book!
- NEW BOOK Sept 22 – THE BRINGERS OF LIGHT
- Dec 16 – Global Virtual Event – Cosmic Consciousness 2021
- the I AM – About You, why this life, why now?
- the I AM on Evolution, Earth Changes, Dimensions, Millennia ….
- Woman Channels Christ Consciousness and Says Jesus Is On The Earth
- THE TEACHING ANGELS – from free kindle book today
- THE AWAKENED HEART – from The Bringers of Hope (2021)
- Wow. Flash of Light as spirit leaves body! Powerful video.
- The Bringers of Hope – “Humanity Is Now in Phase Two”
- THE BRINGERS OF HOPE – newest free Kindle book!
- First Place Winner – in both inspirational and spirituality!
- New FREE eBook – for the Light of the world
- FREE EBOOK – Your Awakening Attitude of Service
- You Would Not Be in this Life If You Were Not Making a Difference, Already
- Personal Story #1 – how I KNOW Invoking White Light Protection works
- Your Safety in All Circumstances Is In Your Inner Core Strength
- Freedom in America is not lost. This is not the end of democracy.
- The Journey Begins
- “‘Christmas star’: Jupiter and Saturn align to create the visible bright light in our sky for first time in almost 800 years. This hasn’t happened since the Middle Ages….
- Key Life Lessons for Living Your Infinite Self – FREE on Kindle Thurs Nov 26 Thanksgiving thru Mon Nov 30
- October 2022
- September 2022
- December 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- March 2020
- May 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- April 2015
- March 2015
- August 2014
- October 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
Categories#awardwinningnewagebooks #awardwinningspiritualbooks #higherselfteacher #meditationteacher Awakening consciousness Being a helpful supportive presence of light divine intelligence Divine Messenger Evolutionary Futurist Global social change Higher consciousness higher self Humanity's evolution JESUS CHRONICLES seer Spiritual growth spirituality visionary visionary author
Tag Archives: instinct
Amidst Forest Fires, One Colorado Woman Brings Rain
Averting Forest Fires Update June 29, 2012 (during a rash of Colorado wildfires and the two worst in Colorado’s history) Miss B: “I am so thankful to be able to live in Colorado, in the foothills, with great views and … Continue reading
Posted in Environment, forest fire, seer, visionary Tagged altering weather, averting disaster, books, earth changes, instinct, intuition, life lessons, psychic protection, shamanism Leave a comment
True story: Moving Strong Winds
Katie to Charol: “We’ve had significant winds [Wyoming]. Last night was kinda scary – dark clouds, whistling wind, etc. I was pretty nervous. So I decided to use what I read in the workbook [Intuition for Every Day] about calling … Continue reading